Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Thursday, May 01, 2014

Stew of Sin #163 & #164

It's a special STAR TREK: ENTERPRISE edition of Stew of Sin.  In the past, T'Pol (Jolene Blalock) found her way into my hottub (a female, before the two manly hairy-chested and appetizing male leads on the show, wtf's that about?).

The other half and I are currently knee deep into the third season of this show.  We watched the first season and a bit of the second season, way back in the early 00s, but left it behind, for whatever reason.  Certainly not because there was a shortage of hottie male flesh.  So, with the dreams of these two actors someday engaging in homoerotic goodness, I'm putting them in the stew together.  There are many, many moments of them shirtless together on the show, as evidenced by the photos posted.


Please welcome Scott Bakula (Capt. Archer) and Connor Trinneer (Commander Tucker).  Long overdue additions.  While the first season showed a shirtless Trinneer with a shaved chest...further into the show, he let the follicles fly, and it's all the better.

I have an "order" for these two starship men, as they stand nude in front of me before entering the hottub fun...their manhood just inches away from my face... "Fire!"  Perverted?  Yes, but I just don't care!  I mean, take a gander!  Scott, Connor -- you're needed on my bridge. (I don't even know what that's supposed to mean...)

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!