Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Friday, June 17, 2005

How Nasty!

Two people have sent me alternate trailers for Land of the Dead. There is a moment when two characters enter a darkened room. They hear the noises of chewing and slurping. Obviously we are about to encounter some zombie snacking. As they pan around w/ their flashlight, we see a man on his back, atop a table, with his head hanging over the edge. His mouth is wide open, and a zombie is digging in his mouth, and pulling out (apparently) some of the choice bits. Already this image has made me uncomfortable. What further horrors await me in the film, and why do I love these films so much, when they are really quite nasty? A question for the ages.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!