Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Concerns about the Living Dead #10

A new strain of zombie horror...

Friend Lisa put these on her blog, just for me. I am posting them here, cuz I believe every person on earth needs to see them. These are hysterical! Christmas gift ideas folks! Take note.

They are all here, the nurse zombie, Steve, Peter, Fran, Roger...as well as many other zombie surprises.

Watch out, they apparently come in all forms and sizes now...it has begun.

For all the awesome "figures", check it out here...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/electricbiscuit/tags/dawnofthedead/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe you have not blogged about the Zombie Flash Mobs in Wisconsin! Did I miss the entry? OR IS IT POSSIBLE YOU DID NOT KNOW?!?

klugula said...

Zombie Flash Mobs? I have no idea what you are talking about? Links?

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!