Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Monday, October 24, 2005

"Rose" Blooms into "Julia"

I did some additional work on my mannequin, over the weekend. As it progresses, the paint strokes (or violent, uncontrolled scratches) have begun to resemble exposed muscle (musculature? is that a word? What did I tell you?...dumb). So, she now resembles Julia (Claire Higgins) of the Hellraiser films. So, Julia it is. Welcome. Of course the colors I have chosen are blues, no reds. If it were red, can you imagine? How perverse and bloody. Hmmm... Once she is completed, I will post photos here. You can all laugh easier if you actually see it, rather than picture it as the great work of art it will no doubt become. Actually, scratch that. It is pretty f***ing awesome and I am proud of it. To hell w/ modesty! It is cool!

2 comments:

klugula said...

That's pretty good. My favorite scene in part two is when Julia appears in her blue dress and bandages. All you can see is her eyes, and a bit of blood soaking through. She is sexy w/ no skin, the same way the Borg Queen in Star Trek: First Contact is sexy. Those creepy inhuman divas. Don't know why they do such a number on me...

klugula said...

Is that the blue chick? Rebecca Rojmin-Stamos? If so, yeah, that's all good...

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!