Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Monday, January 02, 2006

Home...Hmmm...

Since there are soooo many details about our journey, I will compose a different post for each highlight. This will allow my avid readers of 0 to not get too caught up in a never ending entry. I hope you all appreciate this thoughtfulness, cuz it doesn't come around very often! This will also allow me to not burn out on one massive story and leave out any super fun details about each fun adventure. I assume that means I will be posting on the last 11 days over the next several days. Keep an eye out for photos too. I know you all care a bunch! :) Enjoy! Happy
freakin' new year!

1 comment:

Bitterknitter said...

Happy New Year to you, too, you freak! X-Mas in PR. Hmm... must be rough. (that's just the cold hands talking!)

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!