Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Once; You Were My Girl


Oh Jane. I've missed you. I'm embarrassed to say this, but will do so anyway. She's the only diva I ever wanted to be; but at the same time lusted after...A lot. When I was a kid and in the middle of my V obsession, my friends and I would "play" V. Without fail, my first character choice was Diana (none of my friends ever fought me on this). Generally, I would take on Lydia if she was required in the situation we would establish. It's funny, I sure didn't know I was weird as a kid, other than being sorely aware of my nerdly leanings. Oh hell, I was a nerd. I'm proud to say I still am. I wanted her and I wanted to be her. That just doesn't happen; especially to a little flaming gay boy who didn't know he was gay. Sure, little gay boys want to be their favorite diva, but how many wanted to bed their favorite diva? Of course, at that age, I still believed that anal intercourse resulted in pregnancy. Suffice to say, I knew a little about/of sex, but didn't know the details. So, how could I have lusted; after a woman of all things, when I was hardly a pre-teen? Weird. I remember pulling an ad from my mother's Good Housekeeping (or was it Redbook?) that had Jane Badler on it. I held it in the highest regard and held onto it for a long time. In the end, I never got to bed her, but I did get to be her; whenever the chance swung around my way. Back in the day, Jane Badler; aka Diana, was my sweetest girl. Fi-soo! Fi-soo!

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!