Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Hot Tub Invites #1

Friend Jessica has taken it upon herself to list her top 50 (?) fave hot celebrity men. I will now start my list of "hot tub" hot men to join me in the stew. Be forewarned that my hot tub has no size restrictions. The men will also appear in no particular order. However, many of my men will be for specific roles. Some I don't find particularly tasty outside of certain parts. So, that will be noted. Let's begin, shall we?

Listed first is Neal McDonough. I first found him drool-worthy in Star Trek: First Contact as Lt. Hawk. Those eyes... He's also worth a good long look in Minority Report.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!