Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Hot Tub Invites #16


I feel a bit odd posting this next gentleman (truly a gentleman) on my list, cuz I can recall how relatively recently he was a youngster attending his mum's funeral. Plus, he is nearly 10 years younger than I. However, he is of age now (I hope the photo I'm posting is current!). Welcome to the tub; Prince Harry. I'll add no additional info on his specific placement in the tub; as I don't want to upset any fragile sensibilities. Not only is he an extremely handsome (& cute; those rosy red cheeks) guy, but he is kind and decent; and there's always the promise of his apparent wild side just below the surface. Suffice to say; I want him in the tub w/ me and friends. A bit of royal blood in the mix. Why not?

2 comments:

Bitterknitter said...

Yeah, so kind and decent, EXCEPT when he's dressing up as Hitler! Or are we forgetting about that? He is cute, but good luck getting a brit (and a royal at that) into your jam-packed hot tub of hotties!

klugula said...

I haven't forgotten about the whole Hitler thing. But I don't know the whole story. Perhaps a mere bad step by a (was he still then?) teenager. I'll keep bothering him to join my stew of sin. Eventually he'll break.

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!