Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Stew of Sin #21

The first woman to be added. She'll be on the other side of the tub, but nonetheless; in the tub. Yeah, I knew she was part of the Black Eyed Peas, but I'm not that up on current music, so I didn't really know completely what she looked like. Well, the other half leaned over to me when she first appeared in Poseidon, to explain who she was. I had guessed as much, so I'm not as stupid as I look. It was also nice to hear her sing some "standards". It's a nice tool she's got. Check out the picture, she's pretty hot! And, since it came to my attention during the viewing that she does look a great deal like my friend Callie, it could stand to reason that Callie could be invited into the hot tub. I know her too well to want to "hook up" w/ her, but she will at least have a good time w/ the many hot men that will also be there. If I invited her, which I don't think I will. The weirdness is just too much to handle. So, Fergie it will be. Sorry Callie. I guess Fergie will appease all of the straight men in the tub. Perhaps get them in the mood and/or drunk so that I can then make my move. See? Women do serve a purpose. Joking! Joking!

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!