Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Stew of Sin #27


How I've managed to overlook my next hot tub party attendee, I'll never begin to know. He should have been somewhere in my top choices. As he ages, he gets hotter, not that he wasn't as fine as all sin when he was younger. Wow. He's just heavenly. To see him shirtless in almost every film he does, and a few butt shots here and there, and then to see him in the arms of another man (even pretend) in Far from Heaven. Heavens. Heavens. Lordy, he's fine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm...I'll sit in that stew! He does get hotter with age!

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!