Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Red Pillows and Dandelions

Don't ask. I'm running out of clever titles (not that they were that clever to begin w/), so nonsensical is the order of the day.

Yesterday I turned 32. I'm old. My body even acted up to celebrate the occasion. I apparently slept wrong and woke up w/ a kink in my shoulder region; resulting in numbness and tingling in my left arm. Ah hell, I probably had a stroke. It feels somewhat better today, but it's still lurking there, waiting to remind me again of how much I need to see a chiropractor. Friday old friend. Wait til Friday. One of my new bosses took me to lunch yesterday; which was nice. I think we had a good chat, but I can't quite read him yet. He's nice, but he seems somewhat distracted. Time will tell. I came home after work, and the other half took me to the Kit Kat Club, where we had wonderful food, a tarot card reading (I will be making a living in some creative venture soon, and the other half will be making a move; me included; in the next year and a half), and a bit of a birthday caress from one of the drag queens. No, it was not like that, just a nice caress of my soft, sensual hair.

I received many birthday wishes via MySpace, and a card in the mail from my uncle (we share the same birthday). First thing in the morning found a phone call from my biological father; estranged, but more frequent contact as of late. I also got a Happy Birthday chorus from the other half's mother on voice mail, and finally friend Joel left a word of good wishes on the voice mail as well. No calls from my mother, and only my youngest brother sent me a note via MySpace. Interesting, I thought.

Well, I better get ready for my pending workday. So far so good. I was told I would be hired by the first of August.

I have a lot of stuff to blog about, but don't seem to have the motivation to do so lately. Perhaps one day, you'll hear of my many adventures.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!