Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

A Costume Idea

We have our first reading for House of Black Wings; tomorrow night. We have been given the task of bringing some costume pieces to the reading; just so the costumer can get an idea of...things. I have 0 energy tonight, so I am unable to wash the clothes I had in mind (we're super behind on laundry anyway; so I would have had to dig through almost three years of dirty clothes). Will they be disappointed? Not when I tell them the idea for my character. Then again, they may be horrified. I'm going to suggest I appear shirtless for my final scene. I don't want to explain why; for the sake of plot secrecy. I think it will further the loss of my inhibitions; for myself and the character. He's in a weird place by this final moment, so shirtless hardly seems out of the question. We'll see what they have to say. Then, all that behold this performance will have the rare joy of an eyeful of jiggling blubber; albeit less of it; since I am losing weight. Take that, slimeball (a quote from 1988's The Blob). I never cease to live in a movie; God help me.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!