Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

Check out this link. The other half and I dragged out It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. We have it on DVD. I almost forgot about my yearly need to view it, but watched it just a few moments ago; right before bedtime. It made me yearn for the opening on CBS when it played each year as a kid. Here's the link. Do you remember this? I used to get sooooo excited when this would come on. Good things always followed. Enjoy.

http://www.retrojunk.com/details_commercial/1291/

1 comment:

Always Around Kids said...

It was funny-- when I played the clip, my husband (in the next room, talking on the telephone) stopped his conversation immediately. He then asked where he knew that sound from. :) The things we remember from our childhood...

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!