Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

It's a Wrap!

Last night was the last night of principle photography for House of Black Wings. Once again, I must express my overflowing joy for this entire experience. I am grateful and thrilled for the knowledge I have gained. So much inspiration taken from those around me. I am including a photo from Saturday's dusty, nasty basement shoot. Up next? Some reshoots, a wrap party, and a trailer (per director David) will be forthcoming in the next few weeks/months. It's all bittersweet folks. I will be thrilled to have my weekends free, but will be sad to leave behind those I've been so close to for the past several months. I'm sure we'll all still meet up here and there, but once that "show-mance" (as Sleeping Ugly friend and castmate Leah coined) is over, it's never easy to stay close and in constant touch. People move on to the next project. It happens. Sadly, it happens. A wonderful, fulfilling few months. I get the feeling this is the start of bigger and better things for me. I've actually helped make a movie. Nifty. Do you like the photo? Cuz I sure do! Uber-creepy.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!