Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

A Photo from "French Toast"

From left; that's Lester as "Lester", Johnny as "Johnny", Serena as "Serena", Johnelle as "Margot" and Brit as "Brit". Let me again comment on the hardship I endured while searching high and low for character names. Oh, the humanity. Anyway, our final day of shooting, we also got in some important stills of the family and solo shots of Lester, Serena and Brit to be used in a specific scene and as a fun motif throughout the film. I'm very excited by this bit of business and Clare's family photos turned out great! Plus, what a fabulous looking group! Sincerely!

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!