Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Friday, May 04, 2007

Lordy, Lordy

Guess who'll be staying home from work in the morning...correction; in a few hours. Its' me! I absolutely cannot sleep. First, I was just thinking about stuff; and couldn't fall asleep. Then I got up to use the bathroom. My stomach hurt. I did some checking on MySpace. Was restless and wanted to check out some of my French Toast footage...so I did (I'm so f***ing antsy to get to work on this; so many ideas swirling around in my brain). Went back to the bedroom. My shoulder and leg hurt. I moved around my office furniture w/ my assistant today; that explains that. Got up to use the bathroom again. I'm as gassy as gassy can be. No one wants to know that, but no one reads this anyway. So who the fuck cares? The other half made a great pork chop dinner last night (correction, Wednesday night); complete w/ rice and gas-inducing beans. All day, my stomach's been laughing @ me; cursing me. It's now 2:30am; and I'm exhausted. Lots on my mind. I can't sleep. I always wondered about insomnia. Lately, I've been getting it every 3-4 months or so. Just one night's worth. I can't understand how anyone who has chronic insomnia can function on any level. I commend them. One night, and I'll have to miss work. I'd be a zombie there if I went in. I may just email my staff/bosses now to let them know. They'll see the time the email is sent, and they'll get it. There's a great deal shifting @ work right now. In a short time, the money situation is going to explode. That's good. But along w/ that comes more responsibility, more training and more hard work. I'm not opposed to that, but I am a bit afraid. Let's just take a moment to track things. I'm about 2 weeks away from my 1 year anniversary w/ my company. My how time flies when you are trying to make money, build a business and retain that glorious sanity. I started as a temp, then as a "consultant", then the "Director of Operations", and I have now been promoted to the COO for a new parent company recently formed. I'll be overseeing operations for about 5 companies (or so I'm told). I'm pumped to have a staff and people under me; and the chance for mucho dollars is certainly a charming thought. We'll see how it goes. I also got a raise on my hourly wage. Of course, since I'm not likely to be @ work tomorrow, that cuts a day from my paycheck; even w/ the upped ante.

I feel a bit nauseous...a bit like barfing up a lung. Not a good thing. I NEED to sleep. Lordy, lordy, how I need to sleep.

Look at all of this babble.

The waiter @ the restaurant last night was named Gerald. He was fine; flirty and attentive. What did I notice more? That he was soooooo hot. Lordy.

Why can't I sleep? Why?

God I feel ill.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!