Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Stew of Sin #61

I hesitate to add this next person to my stew, but everytime I see him, I can't keep from gawking @ his incredible smile, drooling over his ultra-suckable lips and fantasizing about kissing those amazing dimples. Plus, he seems very nice and...AND! he's got a super fine body. I don't want to add him, cuz I don't want to dare add any credibility to that horrid show known as Saved by the Bell. I greatly disliked that show back in the day. But, as the other half and I sit watching the Miss Universe Pageant, I can't stop wanting him. So, welcome...Mario Lopez.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!