Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Friday, August 24, 2007

Thanks, David!

Some nice comments on friend David's blog; regarding House of Black Wings and French Toast. Thanks, David!

"I recently edited a scene with James Polak, and was really happy with his affable screen presence and thoughtful delivery. Ditto for Michael Klug, who has little ripples of a number of emotions playing through his performance."

"Speaking of Mr. Klug, a little over a week ago I got to see the rough-cut of his first short-film, French Toast - and it was really terrific! He has a really original take in his black-comic approach to the material, and some great visual ideas that were really paying off. It's got a wonderfully disturbing subtext, and there's some great creepy sequences. I can't wait to see it in its completed form. Watch for it! http://www.klugula.com/"

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!