Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

So, You Wanna Know What's Goin' On?

All of you, my many readers?

I got the job @ Restoration Hardware. It's a part-time, seasonal gig, but hell, it's something. I think it will end up being a really fun time. The people seem pretty cool, and it's a fun store. Great products, and it will keep me busy and on my feet. No word yet on the chiro office. I start training on Sunday at Restoration. Yeah!

I got some more tracks for French Toast from Shafeeg. I still need to input them into the film, and see what is still needed and what I want changed. In addition, I've gotten updates from Adam, my sound man. Seems as if he's chugging along. Very excited. I've been researching venues to show the film; and possibly have a reception for its first showing. The only question is, how will I raise the money to make this happen?

Friends Scott and Christina will be in town this weekend. They're here for a specific event, but I hope we'll be able to get a bit of face time w/ them.

The "open house" that our realtor had for other agents/brokers was a no-show. She's planning another one. Let's hope it's more of a success.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!