Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Various Updates

Went to a birthday for 5 year old Aarav; son of friend Nick; tonight. Great food, met some fun people, saw some old buddies, and envied the coolest gift of the evening; a Spongebob Squarepants Krusty Krab Lego set. So very cool. For those that don't know, I'm a huge Spongebob fan.

I've written about 4 pages on my new screenplay, over the past two days. Nothing super great, but I'm about to hit the real meat of the story...as far as I can tell.

The weather is getting cooler, and we're still here in Chicago. Hmmm.

Got a lot of business done today; phone calls regarding our condo sale. Actually felt pretty productive.

I failed to comment on the Democratic debate that was held in PA on Tuesday night. Decided that I don't care much for Obama. Edwards is okay. I'm still rooting for Hillary, but didn't care for her constant dodging, and what was with that final few moments regarding the driver's licenses for illegal immigrants? Confusing and disappointing. Kucinich was irritating, Richardson kept repeating himself; all about his negotiation skills...My second choice would be Biden. I liked his charisma and his no-nonsense comments. But still, I think I'm a Hillary supporter. Will this last? Who knows. I also particulary enjoyed the Guliani bashing. Good times.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!