Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Friday, January 11, 2008

and 'member to days back...

I'm asking if you remember that The Gauntlet virtual audition thing I have spoken about previously. Well, friend Brit (actually my best bud Serena's daughter...so a friend via a friend; and cast member of the amazing French Toast which I am now in post -production on...perhaps you've heard of it?) is coming over this evening and staying the night. We plan to work on the page and 1/2 of script, block it, memorize, etc. and then shoot the thing tomorrow morning and afternoon. I've got my camera; and friends David and Clare of House of Black Wings have loaned me their gels and light kits, etc. for my use on this semi-impromptu shoot. Clare is not available, thus the other half will be shooting this for me. We'll see how all of this goes. The timing was good; since I did not have to work today or tomorrow and the final product is due on Tuesday. I have all day Monday off to edit and upload it to the proper site. Whew! Gonna be a busy couple of days. What are the chances of anything coming of this? Who the heck knows, but at least I won't be left wondering "what if I hadn't done this", right?

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!