Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Short Film Update

Picked up all of the equipment (from saint and mentor David) for the shoot which begins on Sunday. DP (and jill-of-all-trades) Clare has been working hard on some of the props to be used in the film; including the all important wedding bands, and non-copyrighted (i.e. made-up) products in my characters cupboards. The other half will be helping w/ getting the location (our home) in order, working on the craft services and getting the props that Clare did not take on. Adam; my sound guy from French Toast has agreed to do sound for me; and will be here for this Sunday's shoot to help out w/ on set sound. Shafeeg; my musician from French Toast has also agreed to do the score for me as well. The whole team's back together.


In addition, friend Karyn was over today; so that we could get a few photos of her as my "wife" so that they may appear in the film. She will also be appearing in the film "live"; but only as her hand. You'll understand why once you see the final product. I'm so happy w/ the results of the photos (the other half took the great shots!). I think they really show the happiness of the couple; before the dark times the film will cover.

The other half and I found some of the first entries into the Diary of the Dead film contest. I hate to say it, but of the 5 we watched, only one was worth my time. I hope the fact that I am actually taking the time to think things through; and really SHOOT a film; will help me to stand out. Most of what we saw; was a quick idea; a camera and no planning...and also kind of goofy. Mine will have none of that. :) More later!

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!