Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Stew of Sin #111

He's apparently the front runner for Obama's VP. While I would still love for Hillary to be chosen @ the last second (I don't think so, of course), I would be just as happy to have Joe Biden of Delaware on the ticket. He was always one of my favorites in the primary race and was a delight in the debates. He was funny, no-nonsense, and extremely handsome. What a smile. I wonder if he's the first politician to be added? Perhaps so. Into my illustrious stew; I bring Vice Presidential hopeful Senator Joe Biden.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!