Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Stew of Sin #113

Okay. Before anyone starts the grief-giving, I do have some misgivings about this entry. I believe this gent has aged well, and by no means is an ugly guy. However, he's never been someone to melt my butter. I like him a great deal as an actor, but never as a sex symbol. However, our recent viewing of The China Syndrome gave me pause when I saw Mr. Michael Douglas. His Grizzly Adams look in this, is really quite flattering, not to mention that he was 30 years younger. He looked HOT! It had been so many years since I had seen this film, so I had forgotten such details. This photo doesn't do justice to his sexiness in action; within the film. So, for his cameraman role in this specific film, I add Michael Douglas to my stew. Is that okay? BTW, Jane Fonda looked particularly hot with her ridiculously fake hair color as "Kimberly Wells". Is it enough to add her in her own Stew of Sin entry? That remains to be seen. For now, Michael Douglas' "Richard Adams" is the latest addition.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!