Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Local Actors Spotted #129-131

The other half screaming for his soup.





Tippi Hedren. Classic star of Hitchcock favorites The Birds and Marnie. Just half a block away @ the Madame Toussaud's, she was introducing the Hitchcock wax figure, and the other half auditioned to be the "scream" to accompany the Psycho display. The place opens up in less than a month. The other half got a photo of her, an autograph, and I got a photo of me in the foreground and her examining Hitch in the background. Nifty.

On a recent hike to Runyon Canyon, we crossed paths w/ Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel. He's much taller than I would have expected, and didn't take well to my throwing him into the bushes and trying to ravage him. Some people, huh?

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!