Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Stew of Sin # 122 & 123



In honor of the new V television series, I am making immediate room for two of its hottest actors.




Of course I'm adding Morena Baccarin (the supreme leader; Anna). Since she's actually a lizard, I won't worry that she's another female being added to my stew. Great performance on last night's premiere; and I can only hope her character's evil will continue to manifest itself. It only serves to turn me on further.




And I'd not be able to sleep at night if I didn't add Joel Gretsch; aka Father Landry. I'd insert a truly tasteless line about how I would love to dress as an altar boy if he was the one doing the molesting, but again, that would be in poor taste...considering all of the folks who have suffered at the hands of such evil. In or out of cleric's clothing, he's a worthy addition to my sinful water party.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!