Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Stew of Sin #124 & 125

It's a special Cougartown edition. I have gotten quite hooked on this show, and it's due in no small part to the hotness of the parade of men going in and out of Jules (Courtney Cox) life.





First up is her recently divorced across-the-street neighbor, Grayson (Josh Hopkins). Last night's episode had a dream sequence in which this hottie appears shirtless. Nummy is the only word to describe him. Just delicious. Difficult to top? Sure is, but Brian Van Holt manages to do just that. As Jules ex-husband Bobby, he manages to be a total manchild and fun dad, a true sweetheart, and an absolute dish. This guy makes my butter melt.



No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!