Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Monday, March 07, 2011

Stew of Sin #138


Unless you frequent the Spanish language channels, you probably don't know this dude. I first noticed him while flipping channels last week. Dear Lord, he caught my attention...and how! Those lips, that body...the eyes. He's got it all. Well, I did some research, only to find about a gazillion photos from his modeling days. I can't post a few of the ABSOLUTELY LUSCIOUS pics, but let's just say that some see-through undies make him all the more titillating. His name is William Levy, and he's earned a spot in my Stew of Sin (patent pending)...effective IMMEDIATELY! Heavens...is it warm in here?

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!