Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Writings...

I have a page on my website...it's a place holder that's been there since I started building the now defunct klugula.com about 7 years ago. I'm not sure why it's taken me so damn long to figure this out, but here we are. I wondered how I could get all of my short stories, poetry and scribblings on to the site...for you see, there are LOTS. I've been writing since I was a kid, but have never typed up the literally hundreds of napkins/notebook pages/graph paper stories and musings I've created. I want to do so before the paper rots away or the pencil and pen marks become illegible. Well. I've got this perfectly good blog which I've been working @ for almost 7 years...right here in front of me. Duh.


Why not post the pieces here and put up links to each of the pieces on the webpage?

(www.notmymess.com). Brilliant I say.

So, you'll begin (all of my avid readers of 0) to see many short stories and blurbs showing up on this here blog. I'm going to try to date them...or make a note of how old I was (approximately) when it was written. Two reasons for that.

One: If it's really shitty or stupid, I can chalk it up to my immaturity.
Two: If it's thrillingly amazing and from way back when, we can all marvel at what a writing prodigy I once was.

So there you have it.

Let's begin.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!