Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Stew of Sin #145

It's been years since I began my Stew of Sin listings.  In all of this time, I have labored under the idea that one particular man has enjoyed a long and lusty stay in this tub.  Well, as I began to update my Stew of Sin page on my recently re-done website, it became clear that, indeed, he was nowhere to be found.  In addition, I KNEW I had previously posted a hot, shirtless picture of this guy, so that further cemented my belief that I was already enjoying his second-to-none flesh in my celeb hottub.  Well, here's a link to that blog posting...BEFORE the Stew of Sin swam desperately to the light of being.  He's never been officially invited to the stew.  And for this, I am ashamed.  It's time.

http://klugula.blogspot.com/2006/03/just-to-brighten-my-own-dayperhaps.html

So please welcome Gregory Harrison.  Dear God, welcome him now!

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!