Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Stew of Sin #146

Dylan McDermott.  Frankly, it seems to be an oversight on my part...this guy has never found his way to my "hot water".  But it's not cuz I haven't drooled over him in the past.  STEEL MAGNOLIAS, the little known sci-fi gem HARDWARE, and a myriad of other projects which have shown off his hotness...all reasons he should have long ago been given this honor.  Well, our recent marathon of AMERICAN HORROR STORY and then our even more recent marathon of AMERICAN HORROR STORY: ASYLUM, have made it clear that he needs to be part of this exclusive (now 146 hotties) party.  Check out this photo and you'll understand this choice.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!