Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Writings -- Untitled Thirteen

Approximate Age: 16-17

I try to describe how I feel.  Do I actually know how I feel?  So many emotions run wild in my mind.  It is one person who causes such feelings.  One who I cared for.  I trusted.  I loved.  We were too young.  Too naive.  To young to know what love was.  To understand what we were actually saying to one another.
As the year reaches an end, I will have put the past events behind me.  Not forgiving or forgetting, just leaving.
The whole event is over and I hope that it will be left alone, until the years end and I am gone.
I have no understanding as to why she left me, but I hope that she has in many years time, only fond memories of me.
The hatred runs deep in me.  Soon it will have left me.  I will have found someone else to care for and love.
I will someday begin to realize how much better off we both are.  I will remember her only as my first love.

**note, there are some lines crossed out; placed after "I loved." in the first paragraph.  "She was kind to me.  Was very kind."

Hand-written / original not saved

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!