Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Stew of Sin #148

Mark Gindick.  Don't know who he is?  I didn't either, until, over the past couple of days, I discovered and watched all 6 episodes of PBS' CIRCUS.  This reality show followed the members/crew/creators of The Big Apple Circus for one year.  It was harrowing, touching, hysterical, depressing and titillating.  Honestly, some of the best television I've seen in ages.  Well, Mark was one of the clowns during the recorded season of this long-running circus, and within minutes of his first appearance, I was in love.  He's a gifted performer, cute as a button, and more importantly for my shallow water-love fest, clearly sporting a hot, fit body.  There were a couple of moments of shirtlessness (way too brief), but you could tell when he ripped off his sleeves in one of his acts, that he is just that--ripped.  And all of the behind the scenes stuff made him out to be a sincere, loyal, genuinely nice guy.  So, for comic relief and fun between the sheets, I'm welcoming Mark Gindick to the ever-growing Stew of Sin (patent pending).  The words I used to describe him while watching the show?  Well, they're borrowed from the Eddie Murphy classic COMING TO AMERICA, "You're so good, gonna 'sop you up with a biscuit."  I think he encompasses all that the word "adorkable" means.  Totally just want to eat him up.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!