Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Stew of Sin #151

Don't hate me.  Don't judge me.  While it's unclear what type of other-worldly Scientology-based critters he may bring into the water with him, I find that the time is right to invite Tom Cruise into my perverse stew.  Blame it on my recent viewing of OBLIVION. The man's over 50 and when he appeared shirtless, it made me re-recognize that I've always found him pretty nummy.  Not to mention how adorable he looked in that little gray outfit!  So after all of his faboo shirtless scenes over the years, the moment has come.  Ahem.  Welcome Tom Cruise.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!