Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Monday, January 20, 2014

Stew of Sin #160

Based on this recent amazing article about John Schneider, I realized I had never given him his due credit of note-worthy hotness, and offered him a coveted invite into my Stew of Sin.

Even as a little country kid on the farm, there was something about him in THE DUKES OF HAZARD, which made my body to tingle.

Well, it's high time he join me in this debauchery.  Perhaps it's a bit tacky to add him to my stew at such a personally devastating time.  That fact is not lost on me.  But, he was in my mind after reading the above-linked article, so here I am.  Welcome Bo Duke!

I'm adding a shot from his "DUKE" days and then something more recent.  This man has aged VERY well!  Hubba hubba!


No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!