Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Concerns about the Living Dead #3

Eyewear. My specific situation brings up this Zombie Survival Guide-neglected item. For those of us in this world who wear corrective lenses, this is a real trouble spot. You can wear glasses, which would be no problem, unless they were to break, or scratch. Contacts are probably worse, cuz they require more cleaning, and cannot be worn @ all times. It's not as if you can wake up to a zombie attack, and ask the walking dead, "Please hold up a moment, while I insert my contacts. Thanks." I guess the best route to take, for ultimate preparedness is to have your eyes surgically altered. No falling glasses, no drying, scratchy contacts. So, I feel this should be a top priority. You can do what you need to do, in order to survive, but if you cannot see, there is not much point. Is that a human lumbering toward me, in an injured state, or a foul smelling corpse, hungry for my flesh? Is that a safe haven, or a zombie infestation? Is my aim appropriate to blast the head off of the intruder? Seeing is surviving.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!