Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

I Give Up

The sooner I start to realize that there is absolutely no way to please everyone, the better off I will be. I seem to get the brush off from family, friends and co-workers, because of something I have said, that they took the wrong way. What boggles my mind, is how these people, many I have known for years, will take something I have said as a jab or negative remark. I would think that most of these people would know me well enough to recognize no ill will and no intent of harm. I can be, but am generally not, a malicious person. But, life goes on and I get the smooth brush off from fellow humans, with no question on the intentions of my statements (if they were taken wrong in the first place). The lesson learned is that I must get away from caring. It seems that it only serves to make me more ultra-sensitive and twice as neurotic as I already am. I just wish that others around me would learn the same lesson. Better yet, tell me I have offended you, shout it from the mountain tops, but at least let me know what I have done, so I can then work to correct it, if I feel it needs to be. I am just so tired of the guessing games surrounding various relationships. For goodness sake, tell me how you feel.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!