Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

The Good, the Bad and the Why?

These past 7 days have been wonderful. But it always seems to come w/ a price. Is it the universe balancing the system? Last week ended with the other half and I, signing a refinance on our condo, and getting the go ahead to pay off all bills, and have a heaping helping of extra dough to have a little fun, and tie up some other loose ends. Monday and Tuesday saw the filming of the short film project I was cast in and have been rehearsing for over the past several weeks. Then, I get the incredible news about Romero's latest zombie flick, entering theatres a short two months away. It's a lovely bunch of events. Today, our checks from the home equity loan show up. Send 'em off, and we are practicly debt free. I will be saving about $500.00/month. Not too shabby, for a guy that only 6 years ago, could barely afford to feed himself, let alone pay the nasty creditors banging on his door. Then yesterday, that awful back pain returned. I moved a few things @ the shoot, sat in the same chair for hours on end, hunched over the table. Was this the culprit? Probably. It has relaxed today, and thankfully seems on its way out, never reaching the deep agony it had that miserable half year ago. Then, I was reading a friend's blog, and it appears one of my blogs left a bad taste in his mouth. I have no confirmation that it was related, but the subject matter and timing seem to coincidental. Being a hopeless worry wart and (God help me) still the people pleaser, my mind has been on it all day. Equal bad and equal good. What do I dwell on? The bad, as most others probably do. How is it that I take the next step to properly focusing on the good, and letting the bad slide off? I agonize over this each day. I do believe I am getting better, so keep on truckin' little buddy. Soon it will all be blue skies and wide open roads, no Smokey on your tail, and only your backpack to keep you loaded down. Put on your sunglasses, the sun is a'risin.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!