Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Friday, April 01, 2005

What the FRACK?!

It made me well up. It caught my breath. It made me shout expletives. They were the final moments of Battlestar Galactica's season one finale. Never in a million years would I have seen those two gun shots coming. Not to mention who fired the weapon. Who would have thought that she would have run into some unknown relatives. The President in prison? Mutiny by a family member? A baby, too? As cliffhangers go, this is tops! Haul your ass back with that damn arrow Starbuck, I can't wait until July!

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!