Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Friday, April 01, 2005

Tricia Helfer


Number Six on the new Battlestar Galactica. Number One on my list of the "if ever I were to make the cross-over into somewhat fishy territory". I have always been impressed with a nice pair of breasts, and many other gay men can attest to this bizarre infatuation. Well, my new hero has arrived, and as with most of my breast-related obsessions, this pair belongs to a diva and a villain. First off, she is beautiful, and each week I look forward to the new outfit she will sport. If this doesn't confirm my gayness, then nothing will. I was reading her bio, and I see that she was, of course, a model. For Victoria's Secret no less. The fact that she exudes such sexuality is only upped by how well she handles her dramatic scenes w/ the doctor. She is very good, and she is able to play the pain of what she is obviously feeling for this...human, while still battling her need to destroy his kind. So for a model turned actress, she really gets credit. Need I mention Elle MacPherson, Naomi Campbell, A Fair Game's Cindy Crawford? Her features are sharp, and her body is a sleek boob-toting machine. I was not so sure about her @ the beginning of my Battlestar Galactica adventure, but she has become a highlight of each week's journey. Her accompanying music only serves to make her character more appetizing and enigmatic. Gosh, I just love her! Eye candy with talent. Onward and upwards, Tricia!

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!