Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Be Gentle; It's My First Time

One of my actor cohorts has talked myself and the other half into engaging ourselves in some hot yoga this morning. I did do some yoga on a video @ home for a short time. Short being the key word here. It was hard, but felt pretty good. I am not sure how I feel about being in a classroom environment w/ dozens of other folks, some of whom have done this many, many times before. Will I look funny? Will I make inappropriate noises? Is grunting due to pain allowed? As long as I can find a place in the back of the room, I believe I will be comfortable to give it my all. It is Bikram yoga; or hot yoga. The room will be above 100 degrees, and I am not one for heat and humidity. Still, I figure I will give this a shot, cuz God knows I could use the workout. I am nervous, excited. If all goes well, perhaps I have found a new way to work out and be able to enjoy it enough to stick w/ it. I used to be flexible, and it will be nice to condition myself back to that place. 1 1/2 hours. Wow. I hope these folks are non-judgmental, cuz I will offer a virtual buffet of things to complain about. Must open mind, be positive. Ommmm.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!