Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

The Name of the Game? High Drama

Sunday started out w/ my previous blog entry. The yoga was extremely challenging, but sooo rewarding. I got dehydrated and had to perform my matinee while feeling very ill. Not a pleasant experience, but I am planning on attending another yoga session tomorrow night. Hopefully the day's water consumption will be enough to keep me on the up and up. Yesterday @ work, I got an email from my superior, and did not take its content or tone lightly. Needless to say, I replied w/ an email of my own, and it sparked a major controversy w/in the office. She insisted that I attend a meeting in the office today (I was to work from home today), so that we could discuss. I believe I was on the verge of a firing. I was torn on this, as I certainly do not want to be jobless and poor, but I also am enjoying the job less and less as my life ticks by. The meeting was very heated @ the outset, but we reached a draw. I believe the superior ended w/ the upper hand, but I hopefully was able to justify and make her understand my own position, and the reasons for my retaliation. I was neither fired nor punished for my sass back, so the day ended w/ me feeling a bit defeated, relieved and a tad disappointed. Emotional rollercoaster folks! So now I have arrived home to update my diary. It can no longer be called a blog, as that would require replies from the outside world. Not that I am complaining, it serves me well to place my thoughts outside of my head, cuz there is no longer enough room next to the endless stream of movie quotes occupying the majority of the space. Life moves on. Job continues. Misery begins to build again.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!