Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Friday, June 17, 2005

Concerns About the Living Dead #7

So, as the day approaches, I seem to be more and more on edge. Why? This is not my premiere. Oh well, I have been having dreams, and sleeping very hard. However, this could be the result of being overworked. The show I am in has but a few performances left, and I am ready for it to be over, simply because I am tired. The show is great and the people are awesome, but man! I am tired. Am I placing too much emphasis on this trip? Of course I am, but that is the way my mind works. I am setting myself up for disapointment, but I should be prepared for that, cuz sometimes it happens. I just have to keep reminding myself that if all else fails, I will still see the movie. That is awesome in and of itself. The dream two nights ago had me attending the premiere, where an actual zombie outbreak occured. Talk about bad timing. Last night, I had a dream that I was @ Romero's birthday party, where Adrienne Barbeau showed up w/ party favors on her (not exposed) boobs. Romero and I were talking, and he said he was doing a project w/ Ron Howard. He invited me to come read for a part. Of course I later found out it was a joke. At this point, I can plainly see a line between obsession and really putting my positive wishes out there in the universe to be fulfilled. I have not crossed the line, and don't believe I will, but I can see it. Right over there. Hi line...5 more days of this?

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!