Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Shout Out to the Bitch on the Corner of Melrose/Broadway!

When you and your cab driver stopped right on the corner, and my other half and I waited patiently while you paid and then exited the cab, it should have been clear that we were not waiting to get a glance @ your fabulous shoes, or your giant fat ass. We were waiting to take the cab. Certainly this cannot be something you are unfamiliar with. Yes? It happens all the time, for you see, others will also want the service of a cab and a driver. Your closing of the door as you exited, may have been appropriate, if no one was waiting. But, we were there, gawking @ you as we prepared to enter the cab. Yes, we were there. Thanks for being so kind and alert. Thank you for continuing the trend of my ever downward-spiraling faith in fellow citizens. Best wishes to you and yours!

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!