Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Concerns About the Living Dead #6

The other half is a no-go. I will be attending Romero's zombie rebirth, on my very own. I am an adult, I can handle it. Right? My main concern is not that there will be flight delays, or traffic once I arrive in Pittsburgh. My concern is that I have to return on Thursday, work a full day, and then do a show that evening. The one thing I can be happy about, is that I will be watching zombies the night before. That will give me the proper inspiration on how to act when I have had only a few hours sleep. Just over a week away!

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!