Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Social Coma in Effect in...3...2...1...

Perhaps I am not as good at reading people as I once thought. I have decided that my mishaps of the past days have made it an obvious choice to enter a self-exiled social coma. I have felt persecuted on many sides, and that could be a sympton of mental illness. Until I am diagnosed, I will keep my distance from other humans. No shows, no parties, only the basics to get through daily life. Am I really becoming this perturbed @ my young age? Isn't this the behavior of an 80 year old man? Apparently not, cuz I have these needs swirling around in my brain. The need for peace and quiet and the need to not put up with the bullshit of those around me. Once my show is completed, I will go to my inner self and complete the projects that have been put aside, while I dealt w/ the neuroses of my fellow citizens. Break time!

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!