Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Sunday, June 12, 2005

I Am Cool

This blog entry comes to you from my new laptop computer. I have had it for many weeks, but just now decided to get off my lazy ass and figure it out. The other half got me hooked up and I am now wireless. Sweet. I feel so 21st century now. I am cool. In the short moments I have had this new technology up and running, I have already begun an outline for my screenplay. Yes, I have been writing it in a train of thought method, as is the case w/ most of my writings, but now, I think I can come up w/ much more depth and detail if I start brainstorming, and figuring out how the story will play out. All thanks to my new cool laptop. Bonus, I am sitting on my comfy chair upstairs in front of the new plasma tv. I am cool.

1 comment:

klugula said...

Sooooo close. Hopefully, I will get to see it w/ him in Pittsburgh, two days before the rest of the country! A new trailer is out, and there are some pretty disturbing images. Ugh.

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!