Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Monday, June 27, 2005

Various Thoughts

* My show ended yesterday. I am happy. I am sad. It will hit me on Thursday, when I don't have to rush home from work, that it is over. It will hit me that I miss it, in a couple of weeks. What an emotional rollercoaster.

* Land of the Dead opened @ #5. It made 10 million in its opening weekend. This is not bad, as it only cost 17 million. Please God, let it be a minor hit, so that he will get the greenlight to do another one. Don't make us wait another 20 years!

* Today is my 6th anniversary w/ the other half. Amazing that it has been that long. We have no major plans to celebrate. I wrote him a lovely poem, and we will go out somewhere this evening. It never seems that we make a big deal, although when it comes up each year, it strikes me that each milestone is pretty impressive.

* Yesterday was the gay pride parade. I was not able to attend, as I had my closing show. Sometimes I am sooo in the mood for large crowds, and most of the time, not at all. Yesterday I was in the rare mood, but was not able to appease that need. Oh well, next year.

* I must get my website on the move. If I could just complete it and add as things come up, then I would not have this "thing" hanging over my head. Why can I not complete one single project?

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!