Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Concerns about the Living Dead #8

I have often wondered how I would handle a zombie attack, if I was in my bathroom, say showering. First, there is no window for escape. Second, the door is not steel, and would take probably one or two shoves to force open. Third, I would be naked. Talk about vulnerable. There is no kind of weapon to use. Nothing to bludgeon the head of the bloodthirsty intruder. What would my options be? In addition to being naked, I would have no way to get dressed, cuz usually (cover your eyes, the faint of heart), I undress near the dirty clothes bin, discard them, and move toward the bathroom in all my glory; much to the disgust of the other half. So supportive and kind. So this leaves me w/ no weapon, and nothing to cover my shame. This is a real pickle (pardon the expression). I began to write this entry, hoping I would come up w/ a firm plan of attack by the end of my thoughts. But, it is not meant to be. Anyone w/ suggestions? Or should I call it a day, if and when the zombies get in and I am in my nakedness, showering and singing, oblivious to the terror only feet away from my naked flesh?

2 comments:

Bitterknitter said...

Could you perhaps stave them off with volatile cleaning products? Dave once planned to ward off attackers with aerosol toilet cleaner. Granted, they were imagined, and not zombies. Otherwise, I got nada. "You know what nada means, don't you?"

"Isn't it a light chicken gravy?"

-Lisa

klugula said...

I guess cleaning supplies might "blind" them. But then they may just start biting anything and everything they can get their teeth on. They may be more dangerous w/ lack of vision.

hmm...Zombies w/out a vision of a well decorated feng shui room. Scary...indeed.

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!