Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Random Movie Quote Quiz (RMQQ) #14

Character #1: "How many times have I told you not to talk about things you don't understand? Where do you get this bleeding heart from?

Character #2: "I just think it was so sweet how daddy bought the company."

Character #1: "If daddy were alive, he'd be the first to agree w/ me. Sweetness wouldn't stop him from taking a huge profit out of some toothpick mill in Hicksville, WV, now eat the goddamn muffin for Godsake. Try to show some poise."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is Big Business with Bette Midler and Lily Tomlin?

klugula said...

Beep Beep Beep. Alex says you are correct. Did you know that one on your own, or did you recall me quoting that day in and day out in high school?

Anonymous said...

This is one quote I don't remember you using-- I remember mostly horror movie quotes... :)

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!